Your Story Dies With You

Your Story Dies With You. It's rather self-explanitory, but anyway, the idea is that every person on this earth (that's right, every last one of us) has a story to tell, and it should be told before it's too late. For thousands of years, storytelling has been a central part of how humans have communicated--stories have been passed down through generations, sharing knowledge, family history, and the odd tale with a moral that was forgotten years ago. Everyone has a story to tell, and you should tell it, now while you have the chance, because your story dies with you.

Saturday, April 13, 2013

IMPORTANT: The Box of Secrets

After much consideration, I have decided to retire "The Box of Secrets" for the time being. It is my first (and only) published novel, and when I published it I thought it was in final form. I thought it was perfect. After receiving feedback, I've come to the conclusion that it is not quite ready to be published and read by the good people who deemed it promising enough to pick up. I will work on editing it and hopefully republish it in the Amazon Kindle store when it is in better shape. It can and will be a better book. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment